This Agreement with the Client is between investment company binarypro.ltd (the Company), established in full compliance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and the individual (the Client). By clicking the 'OPEN ACCOUNT' button in the registration form on our website (binarypro.ltd), you automatically agree to comply with all the rules set forth here and agree to not violate them throughout the entire life of the project.
• All the services and products of the Company are possible for use only in those countries in which these services and products are not in violation of local laws.
• An Internet User is considered the Client of the Company and therefore party to the agreement only upon opening an account on the binarypro.ltd website and accepting these rules.
• The User opening an account on the binarypro.ltd website must be of legal age in their country.
• Each User can create only one account in the project.
• The Client participates in the investment program of the Company independently, relying solely on his experience and voluntary decisions.
• The Client is fully responsible for all operations in his personal account and for his investment decisions.
• Any information that is available, or can be placed on the website in the future may change, be subject to amendment, correction, modification and/or complete removal from the website.
• The information provided on the website should be seen as relevant only at the time of its publication.
• We make every reasonable effort to provide each Client with access to our website. However, we reserve the right to periodically suspend the operation of the site in its sole discretion to carry out maintenance work, upgrades and other necessary adjustments.
• To open a personal account in the Company, the User must go through the registration procedure on the official website of Company: binarypro.ltd.
• While completing the registration form, the User may fill in an arbitrary information, however, the User is strongly recommended providing their real personal information.
• The Company considers the individual whose personal information was provided in the registration form to be the person who completed the registration form for opening a personal account.
• The Company is not responsible for the inaccuracy and / or invalidity of the information provided by the User when opening a personal account.
• After passing the registration procedure, the User becomes the Client of the binarypro.ltd company.
• The personal account provided to Client, requires electronic identification, which consists of a user name and password to access the Personal account.
• The login is assigned once and cannot be changed in the future. The password can be changed at any time when it is necessary. The password can be changed by the Client independently at any time, and does not require notification to the Company.
• Client acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for the security of his/her data.
• The Company under any circumstances cannot and should not require the Client’s password to enter the Client's personal account.
• The company undertakes to observe financial discipline, involving the timely accrual of interest rates.
• The profit rates are calculated in accordance with the conditions specified for each investment plan. Referral commissions are accrued under the conditions of the Affiliate Program. The Client shall be entitled to dispose of the profits on your own.
• The Client may not close the deposit before the expiry of the deposit.
• In order to carry out operations on the withdrawal of funds from a Personal account, the Client must create an application for withdrawal of funds.
• The payments are made to the e-wallet specified by the Client during registration. The Company is not responsible for incorrectly specified details and payments carried out by invalid details.
• All the withdrawal requests are processed manually, which can take up to 48 business hours. Withdrawal not subject to additional fees.
However, one should take into account the fact that the use of the internet and other channels of sharing information online may not guarantee 100% security. So, we do not guarantee absolute security to all the information that we possess, but we do our best in utilizing commercial means of safeguarding your personal information ensuring that it does not get into the wrong hands.
The company will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to the Client as a result of loss of confidentiality of any such information, in case of sending this information across the untrusted Internet connection or use of information online distributors that are untrusted and non-authorized by the Company. The Company is not responsible for personal information leakage if the Client accidentally or intentionally has provided access to his/her account to third parties.
The binarypro.ltd company has a zero-tolerance policy for spam e-mails. In case of detecting such actions, the User's personal account may be blocked without the right to restore. The Client is solely responsible for sending e-mails from a personal e-mail account. If the acceptable level of spam complaints from a specific address is exceeded, the sender’s account can be temporarily suspended or permanently blocked.
The site content is protected by copyright. Except that should be negotiated separately, the User has the right to copy information for his/her own non-commercial personal use but may not republish or reproduce any portion of the site content without the prior permission of the Company.
Any infringement of our copyright will result in appropriate action of the Company to protect its rights. The Company does not bear any responsibility for any consequences that may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of the information on the site.
The Company is free from liability for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement if such non-performance or improper performance was caused by force majeure circumstances, those that the Company could neither reasonably foresee nor prevent. Such circumstances, in particular, include: earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, other natural disasters, technological disasters, epidemics, terrorist acts, riots, wars and armed conflicts, or other circumstances, usually called force majeure.
Force majeure circumstances according to this Agreement also include unlawful acts against the Company, its employees and / or its property, including hacker attacks and other unlawful actions against the Company's server.
The website administration has right to block the accounts of the participants without the possibility of subsequent recovery in case the participant attempts to somehow harm the project (slander, blackmail, attempts to hack the website, etc.)
We reserve the right to block the accounts of the participants for the violation of the rules of cooperation with the company as well as the creation of multiple registrations on the website.